Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Calvin & Hobbes Quotes

God put me on this Earth to accomplish certain things. Right now, I am so far behind, I will never die.
-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

I try to make everyones life a little more surreal.
-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

It's not denial... I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.
-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little pratice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
-Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

The only skills I have the patience to learn are those that have no real application in life.
-Calvin's Father, Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: